Wahoo! Congratulations on navigating your way to this website, a.k.a. The Band4Hope Project. It makes us feel all warm and tingly knowing that you’re reading this now, ‘cause you must really care, right? I mean who reads this stuff anyway?
Before we continue on this journey together, there are a few house keeping rules we’re told we should say. So here goes…
Online donations – Band4Hope.com is an innovative and exciting way for you to donate to and raise funds for charity. We process these donations and pass them on to charities (less any financial transaction fees incurred) for a 5% fee.
- Remember, this project is all about spreading hope and a positive vibe. Anything negative such as offensive, obscene or racist content will be removed and we’ll probably terminate your account. Just be good!
- Don’t post copyright protected content such as pictures as this could get us all into a bit of barney rubble (trouble).
- Get active, be contagious and pass on the hope!
If you continue to browse and use Band4Hope.com (known as the ‘website’), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions stated on this page, which together with our privacy & security policy, copyright notice and disclaimer govern Band4Hope’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Band4Hope’ / ‘B4H’ / ‘us’ / ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is Westridge, 456 Perth Road, Dundee, Angus, DD2 1NG, UK. Our company registration number is SC399073. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions may change or be updated from time to time. It remains your responsibility to access and check these terms and conditions whenever you access the Website. The latest version of these Terms will govern any future usage by you of the Website and its associated services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Use of your donation – Band4Hope is not responsible for any dissatisfaction you may have regarding the recipient organisation’s use of any donation you may make through this website. Please note that the recipient organisation reserves the right to use your donation for its general purposes. Band4Hope cannot guarantee that funds will be earmarked for a particular appeal, unless specifically stated by the recipient organisation itself.
Sale Price – This is equal to the recommended retail price (RRP) of each Band4Hope less any taxes such as VAT in the UK. The current RRP can be found on the Band4Hope product page. 10% of the sale price will be collated and transferred to the charity (less fees) after it is chosen by the Band4Hope purchaser upon registration.
Fees – Unfortunately there are fees which we have no control over when making a donation through Band4Hope. We use PayPal which charge 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction (as at 8th May 2012). There may be additional fees when we transfer donations to Charities depending on their preferred payment method, however we aim to minimise these where possible.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Band4Hope and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Band4Hope. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Band4Hope takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Band4Hope LTD – © Band4Hope 2011 to present year. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Please contact us for permission to redistribute or reproduce any content from this website.