Have a question not listed here? Ask us using the feedback link on the left or contact us.
Do you already have a Band4Hope account?
- Go to signup.band4hope.com and complete the form.
- Check your email account for the verification message and click the link.
- Login using your email address and password.
- Go to reg1.band4hope.com, enter the ID exactly as it appears on your Band4Hope wristband and click the ‘>’ button.
- If you get the Register page, you’re the 1st owner so complete the form and you’re done! Then complete your memory whenever…
- Or if you get the HopeTrail page, look for this button and click on it.
- Complete the Register page.
- Now you just need to wait for the current owner to confirm they gave you this Band4Hope by clicking the link in an email they will receive. Then you will receive a confirmation email that you are the new Band4Hope owner!
Yes, I have an account:
- Login by going to login.band4hope.com.
- Complete steps 4 to 8 above.
Ready to pass on your Band4Hope? Awesome!
- Make sure you’ve registered your Band4Hope by following the steps above.
- Pass it on and tell the recipient to do exactly as you did by following the steps above too!
- Sit back and watch your Band4Hope spread some hope around the world by watching it’s HopeTrail! You’ll also receive emails each time it’s passed on. Positively cool right?!
However in order for this project to have maximum effect, we urge you to pass on your Band4Hope as soon as you’re ready. Perhaps you could buy a few to pass on and keep one, or even buy a new one every month! It’s up to you of course
Hopefully someone else will find it, register it and let it continue its journey. However, if you want it back, you will have to wait for someone to attempt to register it, and then send them a message from their user profile page asking them to send it to you. To find their user profile page, simply enter their full name in the search box in the top right corner of every page.
Please see care instructions.
For every Band4Hope you’ve started, this is the combined totals of the following:
- The total number of Band4Hopes you’ve started
- The total number of owners that have passed on one of your Band4Hopes
- The combined age of all of the Band4Hopes you’ve started
- The total distance travelled for all of the Band4Hopes you’ve started
- The total donations raised by each of your Band4Hopes
The greater these are, the more hope you have spread!
Login to your account and click on the Profile Settings link which is just below the main navigation menu. Scroll down to where you see “Email Address:” and enter your new one there. Be sure to get this correct as if you make a mistake, you may not be able to login again.
Please contact us explaining your situation and be sure to include:
- Your first & last name
- Your year of birth [you provided this when you signed up]
- An idea of what your email address might be
- Anything else you can think of
You will need to login to your Facebook account and delete The Band4Hope Project app. Last time we checked, you do this by browsing to Account Settings > Apps and clicking the ‘x’ next to The Band4Hope Project app.
You will need to login to your Twitter account and delete The Band4Hope Project app. Last time we checked, you do this by browsing to Settings > Apps and clicking the ‘Revoke access’ button next to The Band4Hope Project app.